Saturday Evening Program
Saturday's ho'olaule'a was relocated from the outdoors Milo Tree location to the Hale Hoaloha Pavillion due to the possibility of inclement weather. The emcee was Iaukea Bright.
Drag mouse over thumbnails and click to select picture or use controls for slideshow.
- Saturday's hoʻolauleʻa emcee was Iaukea Bright.
- Featured steel guitarist Alexis Tolentino with Adam Asing, Alan Akaka, Bobby Ingano, and Addison Ching.
- Addison Ching.
- Alan Akaka.
- Adam Asing.
- Alexis with Bobby Ingano.
- Adam, Alan, Alexis, Bobby, and Addison.
- Alexis Tolentino.
- Bobby Ingano.
- A view of the indoor audience.
- Kaipo Asing assisted with vocals on Wai o Minnehaha.
- Featured steel guitarist Dwight Tokumoto.
- Dwight with Adam and Kaipo Asing and special guest Mark Yamanaka.
- Adam, Mark Yamanaka, and Dwight.
- Mark Yamanaka.
- Featured steel guitarist Geri Valdriz from Maui.
- Geri Valdriz with Adam Asing, Bobby Ingano, and Kaipo Asing.
- Geri Valdriz.
- Featured steel guitarist Greg Sardinha.
- Greg with Adam and Kaipo Asing.
- Featured steel guitarist Pomai Brown.
- Pomai with Nathan Grace, and Iaukea Bright. Alan Akaka assumed the emcee duties.
- Iaukea Bright assisted Pomai on the guitar.
- Pomai Brown.
- Nathan Grace.
- Pomai's wife Toni Alvarico Brown doing the hula.
- Pomai's daughter Angel Brown doing the hula.
- Toni Alvarico Brown.
- Angel Brown.
- Featured steel guitarist Bobby Ingano with the Bobby Ingano Trio.
- Bobby Ingano.
- Alan Akaka being videographed.
Back to Gallery: 2017 Festival
Photography by Don Touchi ©2017 by Don Touchi Photos and HIMELE.